Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Module 2 and away we go.

In this module I was introduced to the wonderful world of 'blogging''. I learnt that a blog website can be maintained by one or several people with regular entries of commentary. (what I'm doing now!) In other words an online diary.

I am finding the accompanying videos to the modules very goood. They are in plain english, and yes I can inderstand what is being spoken about. I need to spend more time exploring the many opportunities that this course is opening up to me. 'Blogging has given the ordinary person the power of the media.' Scarey heh!

My posts are uploaded in reverse chronological order and I can invite people to comment.
I have found the need to set aside aspecific regular time to write up my blog, and I am hoping that the more I do the easier it will be.

Bye Chris

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris,

    I am writing this after we have had a look at the podcasting module. It looks like we have all got the hang of blogging now. Soon we will be experts at integrating all sorts of other technology in with our posts :)

    ReplyDelete