Monday, September 27, 2010

Module 7 Delicious but not my cooking mag

Another 'Delicious' topic to explore. I found this an exciting little site to explore. It enables you to keep links to your favourite articles, blogs, restaurants, music etc on any computer, anywhere.
It is a free service, but it does mean you have yet another sign on and password to keep track of.
Allows your network to follow each other and keep in touch. It can be made public or private and having good tags is benefical.
Great for social networking and for searching Delicious to find bargains.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris have just joined your blog!! Am slowly passing through these modules and I can see you working beside me headphones firmly placed in position for serious blogging. I agree totall with you that Delicious was an exciting site to explore and better that you can access it on any computer as well. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete